REAR VALANCE AUDI S3 SEDAN 8V FACELIFT (2016-2020)
AUDI S3 SEDAN 8V FACELIFT (2016-2020)
COMPLETE SET CONTAINS:
- Rear Diffuser
This product requires the removal of the original diffuser, self-tapping screws are needed to secure fitment of the new diffuser.
Our full fitting manual can be found here:
- Adds aesthetic value.
- Lightweight and offers some flexibility.
- This product is made from ABS plastic. The same material is used widely in the automotive industry.
- No additional work is required to finish the product.
- The product will arrive with a protective film.
- Removal of the protective film will void any returns, only remove once you are certain the product will fit.
- We cannot be held responsible for the incorrect installation or use of this product.
- Please compare the vehicle in the listing photos and title to your own, to ensure correct fitment.
- We advise trusting installation to a qualified professional unless you are confident following the provided fitting manual.
- This product has been TUV MATERIALGUTACHTEN certified.
- The removal of the holographic verification sticker will void a return, this identifies the item as an official and authentic Maxton Design product, removal is at buyer risk.
- 1 x Maxton Design Rear Valance
- Installation Kit
- Installation Manual
- Audi S3 Sedan LCI (2016-2020, 8V)
The AUTOID Promise
|Fair Pricing, Always.||Product Guarentee||Highly Reviewed|
|Our team regularly review our prices to ensure you're getting the best deal.||All products are covered by AUTOID's 12-month Guarantee in addition to manufacturer warranty.||We've been reviewed by over 1,000 customers at a rating of 4.94.|
An install manual will be provided with this product by the manufacturer.
We recommend seeking professional assistance when looking to install products. AUTOID has partnered with a number of dealers around the world to enable you to walk in and have items fitted locally.
We also offer fitting at the AUTOID HQ in Brentwood, Essex. Please contact us at email@example.com or +441277 366893 in order to make an appointment.
NOTE: Aftermarket products often require modifcation in order to fit. It should be expected that modification to the product and/or vehicle will be necessary. We are more than happy to answer any questions regarding fitting that you may have.
Looking for a bit of flexibility when it comes to paying? We've got you covered. AUTOID has partnered with a number of payment providers to ensure a seamless buying experience. In no particular order:
Clearpay lends you a fixed amount of credit to allow you to pay for your purchase over 4 instalments (T&C's and eligibility criteria apply). They're ideal for purchases under £1000 and always offer interest-free*. For more details on how to use Clearpay to secure your order, get in touch with our team.
Traditional finance option with a variable interest rate based on credit history. This will cover orders over £500 all the way up to £50,000. Terms range from 1 to 7 years. You can find out more information and apply here: https://www.kandoo.co.uk/personal-loans/autoid
Offers a number of options at checkout including: Pay Later (delay payment by up to 30 days, interest free); Split Payments (split payments in 3 up to 3 months, interest free); Installments (split payments up to 6 months interest-free, up to 24 months interest bearing). Maximum purchase £1,500.
Please shop responsibly and visit lender websites for more information. All finance options are suitable for individuals 18+.