Machined Aluminium Spacers with black zinc coating added for durability and styling. Fit for all F & G models 2017 and up. Also fits for the Toyota Supra.
Lightweight, durable and designed these set the stance on the car perfectly with improvement in performance handling and looks. Bimecc Spacers are an essential to any car build and look great when combined with Lowering Springs.
This Bimecc Wheel Spacer Kit comes with all 4 spacers and the bolts to fit; if you don't opt for Locking Wheel Bolts you will receive 20x Extended Black Bolts only.
If you do opt for the Locking Wheel Bolts, you will receive 16x Extended Black Bolts and 4x Locking Wheel Bolts and 1x Locking Wheel Key.
Sold in set of 4 spacers. Pick your desired sizes.
Spaces come in 5 sizes: 10mm, 12.5mm, 15mm, 20mm and 25mm.
- 4 x Hub-centric Wheel Spacers
- 16 or 20 x Extended Black Wheel Bolts (depending on locking bolts option)
- 4 x Locking Wheel Bolts (optional)
- 1 x Locking Key (optional)
- 5x112 PCD
- 66.6 Centre Bore
- TÜV Approved
- 5 sizes available; 10mm, 12mm, 15mm & 20mm
- Bolts: 60-Deg Taper M14 x 1.25
How to Install
Installing Wheel Spacers is a simple DIY job and can be done easily at home with the right tools. We've created a handy tutorial on how to install your wheel spacers below.
We also fitting at HQ in Brentwood, Essex, UK. Reach out to a member of our team via phone at 01277 366893 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BMW 1 Series (2019+, F40)
- BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe (2020+, F44)
- BMW 2 Series / M240i Coupe (2021+, G42)
- BMW 3 Series / M3 (2018+, G20 G21 G80)
- BMW 4 Series / M4 (2021+, G22 G26 G82)
- BMW 5 Series / M5 (2017+, G30 G31 F90)
- BMW 8 Series / M8 (2018+, G14 G15 G16 F91 F92 F93)
- BMW X1 (2016+, F48)
- BMW X2 (2017+, F39)
- BMW X3 / X3M (2017+, G01 F97)
- BMW X4 / X4M (2018+, G02 F98)
- BMW X5 / X5M (2019+, G05 F95)
- BMW X6 / X6M (2019+, G06 F96)
Looking for a bit of flexibility when it comes to paying? We've got you covered. AUTOID has partnered with a number of payment providers to ensure a seamless buying experience. In no particular order:
Clearpay lends you a fixed amount of credit to allow you to pay for your purchase over 4 instalments (T&C's and eligibility criteria apply). They're ideal for purchases under £1000 and always offer interest-free*. For more details on how to use Clearpay to secure your order, get in touch with our team.
Traditional finance option with a variable interest rate based on credit history. This will cover orders over £500 all the way up to £50,000. Terms range from 1 to 7 years. You can find out more information and apply here: https://www.kandoo.co.uk/personal-loans/autoid
Offers a number of options at checkout including: Pay Later (delay payment by up to 30 days, interest free); Split Payments (split payments in 3 up to 3 months, interest free); Installments (split payments up to 6 months interest-free, up to 24 months interest bearing). Maximum purchase £1,500.
Please shop responsibly and visit lender websites for more information. All finance options are suitable for individuals 18+.